Hot Spinach Together With Artichoke Dip - Cha's Kitchen Blog
BANNER 728X90

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Hot Spinach Together With Artichoke Dip

Party flavor is coming upwards as well as if you lot are similar me, you lot are starting to surf the Internet for that "next novel as well as exciting" appetizer or political party snack recipe. I proceed all of those "potential recipes" inwards a folder on my desk as well as in i lawsuit inwards a piece I await through it as well as nation to myself..."what was I thinking?!?"  So much for belatedly nighttime Internet surfing I guess!!

Today's post is i of those traditional "never fail" recipes that seems to delight everyone. I become far alongside depression fatty ingredients merely you lot can't tell it. This tasty dip is hot as well as creamy (it stays hot for a piece which is nice)and really slow to make.


Party flavor is coming upwards as well as if you lot are similar me HOT SPINACH as well as ARTICHOKE DIP 8 ounce cream cheese (low fatty ok)
1/4 cup sour cream (low fatty ok)
1/4 loving cup Parmesan cheese (grated, non powdered)
1/4 cup Romano cheese (grated)
2 cloves garlic minced (I used roasted from jar)
1/2 teaspoon dry out basil
1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
salt as well as pepper to taste
(1) xiv oz. tin artichoke hearts (rinsed)
1/2 loving cup reddish bell pepper (chopped finely)
10 ounces fresh infant spinach
1/4 cup shredded Monterrey Jack cheese

Plunge fresh spinach into boiling H2O for nigh xxx seconds, withdraw as well as seat into large bowl of H2O ice H2O to terminate the cooking. Drain as well as squeeze dry as well as or thus chop.

Drain the artichokes as well as rinse nether mutual depression temperature running water, as well as then chop into small-scale pieces.

Mix everything together as well as house inwards a (lightly greased) small-scale oven proof dish. Bake at 350F for 25 minutes. Serve alongside pita chips or whatever sturdy cracker.

Party flavor is coming upwards as well as if you lot are similar me HOT SPINACH as well as ARTICHOKE DIP NOTE: This tin besides survive baked inwards a hollowed out breadstuff bowl instead of a baking dish.  

No comments:

Post a Comment