Super Quick Bbq Sauce - Cha's Kitchen Blog
BANNER 728X90

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Super Quick Bbq Sauce

I accept an admission to brand and, inward a circular well-nigh way, it has something to create amongst today's recipe. The final few years I accept suffered from agoraphobia. I panic at the idea of going out inward public. I used to honey shopping for groceries every ii or iii days, instantly I accept to force myself out of the house every vii to 10 days (and therefore it ends upwardly beingness a speed trip out together with back). There is no argue for this (late inward life) development; it is what it is, I guess; I essay non to worry well-nigh it.

Because of this "disorder", I uncovering myself running out of fundamental recipe ingredients to a greater extent than than I tending to. That's where today's recipe comes in.  We planned on cooking outdoors yesterday together with I was out of BBQ sauce, therefore I  tried this recipe. It is made out of common, everyday ingredients,(a practiced affair for ME) together with it is delicious!! I highly recommend it.

1 loving cup ketchup
2 to 3 tablespoons chocolate-brown carbohydrate (I used nighttime brown)
2 tablespoons cider vinegar (I used crimson vino vinegar)
2 teaspoons chili powder
1 teaspoon solid put down cumin powder
½ teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon DRY mustard powder
¼ teaspoon salt

Simmer all of the ingredients for a distich of minutes, therefore cool.  It couldn't last easier!!!

NOTE: Recipe calls for 2 to 3 tablespoons chocolate-brown sugar. Hubby likes a sweeter BBQ sauce, therefore I used 3 tablespoons.

No comments:

Post a Comment