Six Microwave Cookies - Cha's Kitchen Blog
BANNER 728X90

Thursday, February 1, 2018

Six Microwave Cookies

This fun trivial recipe is for those "I-need-some-chocolate-right-now-or-I'm-going-to die" moments inwards your life. Cookies from the microwave? Before today, I would convey highly doubted their success, but my scorched natural language is proof that they ARE skillful AND that I was likewise impatient for them to cool off!!

This recipe alone makes half dozen pocket-size cookies, which is PERFECT ameliorate for my perpetual diet. Don't facial expression the same crispy cookie you lot would piece of occupation out of the oven, but the sense of savor is rattling much the same.

1 tablespoon butter (melted)
2 tablespoons dark-brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
pinch salt
1 egg yolk
1/4 loving cup all role flour
2 tablespoons chocolate chips

Mix everything together with cast into 1" balls, thence flatten a trivial together with pose them on an UNgreased microwave prophylactic plate. They don't spread much when they cook, thence but pose them an inch or thence apart.

Microwave on high for 45-55 seconds (my microwave took fifty seconds). Now is the difficult part......let them cool for a dyad of minutes....then enjoy!!

NOTE: Do non travel tempted to add together whatever baking soda to this recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment