Toasted Saltine Trick - Cha's Kitchen Blog
BANNER 728X90

Monday, February 29, 2016

Toasted Saltine Trick

WHICH ONE OF THESE SALTINE CRACKERS
WOULD YOU RATHER EAT?


Me too!!!!!
 
This isn't actually a recipe, but it is such a quick together with slow kitchen trick, that I had to portion it.
 
Recently, I noticed that my saltines tasted like..........nothing!! They were pale together with flavorless (even the practiced character brands), when did that happen?
 
So I gear upward out to encounter if I could bring my crackers dorsum to life in the oven. I was shocked at how quick together with slow (and effective) it was to do!!
 
 
Lay some crackers on a dry out cookie canvas together with position them under a pre-heated broiler for most xxx seconds or so, flip them over together with create the same on the other side, but spotter them because 1 time they kickoff to plough golden, they larn nighttime fast. You don't select to toast both sides, but at that spot is to a greater extent than season if yous do.
 
There are a 1 chiliad m uses for these toasted crackers. They are groovy inwards a salad, they are groovy crushed and added to meatloaf mixture, they are groovy for snacking alongside only about sudden cheddar or peanut butter, but my favorite is alongside love apple tree soup!!
 
 
I promise you'll endeavor this fun tip, but here's a warning: 1 time yous endeavor these, yous volition never hold upward happy alongside a non-toasted saltine again!!
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment