Tutti Frutti Cookies - Cha's Kitchen Blog
BANNER 728X90

Friday, March 2, 2012

Tutti Frutti Cookies

Tutti frutti cookies are very delicious and a great snack for everyone.When I bought tutti frutti from Indian grocery I thought to make lezat cake.When i finished  baking cake rest of them store it in refrigerator.Thought cookies goes well with tutti frutti  and addition of custard powder and milk powder gave it a rich taste with very good flavor.I followed Vahrehvah recipe.When I was baking cookies my kitchen filled with nice aroma,my kids who are not sweet lovers rushed to kitchen and keep asking me cookies.Thank god my younger one who is a picky eater loved it.I'm posting this recipe in BM#46 under the theme "car snacks".Here goes my lezat recipe..





Ingredients:

  • All purpose flour 1 cup( 250 ml)
  • Butter 1/2 cup
  • Baking powder 3/4 tspn
  • Cardamom powder 2 tspns
  • Milk powder 4 tspns
  • Custard powder 1/4 cup( 50 gms)
  • Tutti frutti 1/2 cup
  • Sugar powdered 1/2 cup( you can increase sugar quantity)
  • Pineapple essence 1/2 tspn
  • Milk 3 tbspn



Procedure:

  • Take a large bowl add all purpose flour,tutti frutti,custard powder,milk powder,cardamom powder,Baking powder and mix it well.
  • In another bowl cream butter,powdered sugar,fruit essence,milk.
  • Slowly add flour mix to the butter cream mix and make it as tight dough.Roll the dough into thin sheet and cut them into desired shapes.
  • Preheat panggangan 375F and bake for 20 to 25 mins.( check after 15 mins if the edges are brown)
  • When the edges are brown taken out from the panggangan and let it cool.Enjoy lezat cookies.

NOTE: Add 1 or 2 tbspn of all purpose flour when you feel the dough is not firm.
       
Check out Blogging Marathon page for fellow bloggers in BM#46

No comments:

Post a Comment